tkonabunam Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Keerthi Chakra Full Movie Download In Hindi Hd

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Based on a real life incident that happened during the Kargil War.
I must say this is a very good movie indeed. But I don't think there is anything exceptional about it. The movie is very reality based. Its like showing a few days out of the life of an Indian Army commando. The commando operation scenes are very well shot. Mohanlal has done his part very well. Jiva also has done well.<br/><br/>Though some fall-backs of a débutant director is quite evident in Major Ravi, he has pulled off this movie decently well. His personal experiencesan Army commando is evident in the way the some scenes are shot in the film. I felt that the commando scenes of this film was shot in a more or less original style.<br/><br/>But what makes the film worthwhile is the message that it tries to convey. In short this film is worth a watch.
Aaran is one of the movies where you find the loop holes in Indian Cinema. Here is one good example to show how excellent writers, directors and actors succumb to the producers. Here is one of the most wonderful actors, Mohanlal, acting in a movie about a real story in Kashmir. The seriousness of the film is slaughtered with sub standard comic scenes and songs. There is this character, Havaldar Jaykumar, who in reality, is the son of the producer of the film. Hence, he doesn't have a hair cut despite his officer asking him to do so. This kid doesn't know what is acting and he is the "hero" of the movie. God Help Indian Cinema with such producers.<br/><br/>This movie is a pathetic display of what happens in Kashmir. A sensible viewer can intuitively understand the constraints of such wonderful writers, actors and directors who want to share their real life experiences. But the unfortunate part is that a movie about the highest ranks in Indian Militia turns out to be a pathetic display that only makes one think that the movie was stupid.<br/><br/>We should oust such producers in the film industry and pave way for good cinema.

Greased Lightning full movie online freeDownload the The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange full movie tamil dubbed in torrentThree Fugitives tamil dubbed movie free downloadM.I.A. movie download in hdStrike Commando full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pShark in Venice hd full movie downloadthe Housefull 3 full movie in hindi free downloadKenny Starfighter full movie in hindi downloadWar Dog movie free download in hindiEpisode 4.27 full movie in hindi free download hd 720p

last edited 214 weeks ago by tkonabunam
Please log in to post a reply.